Sunday, November 20, 2011

Project Eden

Project Eden is an undertaking of physical, emotional, and spiritual growth and renewal by reconnecting with nature through gardening.


Though I've dabbled in the art before, I've never seen much through to completion. My vision of a fruit and herb garden that produces a healthy, delicious, and economic food source came and went like so many New Year's Resolutions of years past.

In our fast paced world, something that requires long term care and special attention generally falls by the wayside, and gardening is not immune to our daily distractions. Yet sometimes inspiration can change our course in life, and give us the drive to achieve our goals.

For me, that inspiration came in the form of my wife, Priscilla, my eternal love. Thinking about our future and the importance of getting--and staying--healthy have motivated me to research plants for both their nutritional and medicinal properties. Never mind that these flora will bear fresh, delicious, and inexpensive produce, they will also help regulate our bodies' physical and mental health.

This blog is a chronicle of that journey. The destination is a happy and healthy home with my wife in a loving and everlasting bond, and a faith in the Almighty that sustains us through all. Gardening and healthy living are a crucial and integral piece of that whole, and it is with joy that I share it with you!

God Bless all that may pass here to find their happiness and peace in this world and the next! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment